- a political system that is not corrupted by vested interests.
- a sustainable economy that gives everyone their fair share.
- a society capable of supporting everyone’s needs.
- a healthy planet protected from the threat of climate change and environmental destruction
That’s the world the Green Party wants to create and we believe we can do it. We must.
- by tackling the vested interests, the tax avoiders and the corporate lobbyists that corrupt our politics and reinvigorating our democracy by increasing powers for local people.
- by creating a million green jobs that will build an economy that works for the common good, not just the privileged few.
- by restoring public services to public hands we will ensure they are run in the interests of the people that use them. The NHS is not for sale!
- by investing in renewable energy and reducing our reliance on fossil fuels, by encouraging local business and local supply chains we will build a stable and sustainable society that protects our planet from climate change.
Vote for for the Green Party in future Local, European and General Elections and help us build a society that works in the interest of the Common Good.
- See more at: https://www.greenparty.org.uk/we-stand-for/#sthash.o3eZ17sk.dpuf
© 2016 Lichfield & Burntwood Green Party